Jesus, Our Man in Glory: Twelve Messages from the Book of Hebrews
Originally preached as part of a 40-sermon series shortly before his death, 'Jesus, Our Man in Glory,' by A. W. Tozer covers the first half of the book of Hebrews.
Tozer told his congregation in Chicago before preaching this series that he would show the eternal glories of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, in every message, and after reading this book and its follow up volume, 'Jesus, Author of Our Faith,' you will likely feel that A. W. Tozer accomplished what he said he would.
These first twelve messages show how Christ is glorified and exemplified in all things and now sits at the right hand of His Father. Each chapter is about glory and role of Jesus in the book of Hebrews, as we see in this listing of the chapters:
- Jesus, Our Man in Glory
- Jesus, God's Final Revelation
- Jesus, Heir of All Things
- Jesus, God's Express Image
- Jesus, Lord of the Angels
- Jesus, Standard of Righteousness
- Jesus, the Eternal Word
- Jesus, Keeper of God's Promises
- Jesus, Like Unto Melchizedek
- Jesus, One Face of One God
- Jesus, Mediator of the New Will
- Jesus, Fulfillment of the Shadow
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|